Function: IT Operations and Support → DevOps / Cloud
- Mandatory: Docker, AWS, Linux, Kubernete or ECS
- Prior experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters / Kubernetes
- Production experience to build scalable systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Experience supporting a managed cloud services infrastructure
- Ability to maintain, monitor and optimise production database servers
- Prior work with Cloud Monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, CloudWatch etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Other Open Source tools used in the infrastructure space (Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge on Linux Environment.
- Prior experience leading technical teams through the design and implementation of systems infrastructure projects.
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible preferred) Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Experience in handling large production deployments and infrastructure.
- DevOps based infrastructure and application deployments experience.
- Working knowledge of the AWS network architecture including designing VPN solutions between regions and subnets
- Hands-on knowledge with the AWS AMI architecture including the development of machine templates and blueprints
- Candidate should be able to validate that the environment meets all security and compliance controls.
- Good working knowledge of AWS services such as Messaging, Application Services, Migration Services, Cost Management Platform.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Understands and can serve as the technical team lead to oversee the build of the Cloud environment based on customer requirements.
- Previous NOC experience.
- Client Facing Experience with excellent Customer Communication and Documentation Skills
OUR vision is to reduce traffic congestion by providing a scalable, affordable, efficient and clean solution for the first mile, last mile, and short distance commute. We strongly believe that short commute mode can be made more Efficient, Affordable and GREEN, thereby ensuring that future generations will have a healthy environment to live. We want to replace big personal vehicles with a smaller form factor that does not require fossil fuel. Bicycles (bikes) and e-scooters use IoT technology to create a vast network of shared vehicles that can be rented easily by a user-friendly app in pay per use business model.
We are a mission-driven company with a solid founding team and big ambitions. We believe that every day is a mission and success is exciting when it’s attained with fun and as a team. If you want to solve the problem of traffic congestion, reduce pollution, positively impact the society and be part of a global dynamic team, join us in our journey to shape better India for our future generations.
Why Explore a Career
Bringing the biggest revolution in the way people commute. Good for us and equally good for our mother earth. Aligned with India’s top priorities like Clean India, Digital India, Cashless India & Make in India.